TSCM (Technical Surveillance Counter Measures) – The United States Department of Defense defines a TSCM survey as a service provided by qualified personnel to detect the presence of technical surveillance devices and hazards and to identify technical security weaknesses that could aid in the conduct of a technical penetration of the surveyed facility. A TSCM survey will provide a professional evaluation of the facility’s technical security posture and normally will consist of a thorough visual, electronic, and physical examination in and about the surveyed facility. This process is better known as bug sweeps.
Black spear TSCM Team investigates the presence of electronic “bugs” and a variety of other technical devices That compromise the integrity of confidential communications. This can be critical in instances of court proceedings , eliminating losses, preserving trade secrets and defending the company and its brand from pernicious eavesdropping.
- TSCM corporate Services can be used in Several ways:
- A corporate event held in a public place
- In advance of a corporate executive board meeting
- Checking out a new location prior to the company’s move-in
Black Spear provides quick reliable and scalable deployment of TSCM Services anywhere in the world. Our experts hare highly skilled in the art of detection.
Our specialized “bug sweep” services are utilized in a wide variety of locations:
- In a single office
- Throughout an entire building
- At a single site or facility
- In multiple locations
- Throughout the US
- In locations around the world (where jurisdiction allows)